REOPENING MINNESOTA: Click here for a list of COVID-19 restrictions, postponements statewide.
RESULTS FROM CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) TESTS IN MINNESOTA
|…..||Positive Cases||Reported Deaths||Completed Tests||Total Approx. People Tested||…..|
|…..||Cases Needing Hospitalization||Hospitalized As Of Today||In ICU As Of Today||Patients No Longer Isolated*||…..|
As of Sept. 22, 2020**
The Minnesota Department of Health releases an update daily at 11 a.m. CT.
* — The MDH reports that “As of 5/18/2020 patients no longer needing isolation does not include those who have died; the cumulative number was adjusted to reflect that change.”
** — The MDH says “Due to the transition in our data management system over the weekend of July 18-19 the process of assigning COVID-19 cases to specific dates was impacted for those cases reported on July 20-21. The total number of cases added for the two days was 1,272 (922 reported on 7/20 plus 352 reported on 7/21, with two cases flagged for removal during data verification), for a daily average of 636. This figure best represents the actual case load for Minnesota over those two days. The data management system transition impact is not expected to affect daily case number reports after July 21.”
Numbers from the day prior (Sept. 21, 2020):
- Positive Cases: 90,942
- Deaths: 1,969
- Approximate number of completed tests: 1,855,308
- Approximate number of people tested: 1,312,937
- Total cases requiring hospitalization: 7,199
- Hospitalized as of today: 255
- In ICU as of today: 128
- Patients No Longer Isolated: 82,174
MINNESOTA CASE OVERVIEW GRAPH
RESULTS FROM CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) TESTS IN WISCONSIN
|…..||Positive Cases||Reported Deaths||Negative Tests||…..|
As of Sept. 22, 2020
CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) RESOURCES
- About Coronavirus or COVID-19 — Learn more about symptoms and how the virus spreads
- How To Prepare and Prevent — What you can do to protect yourself and family
- Information For Travelers — The latest recommendations and guidance for those traveling during the outbreak
- Minnesota Department Of Health Video PSA — Learn more about additional resources from the MDH
- CDC U.S. Situation Summary — The latest information, including confirmed cases and persons under investigation (PUI) in the U.S.
- Minnesota Department of Employment and Economic Development — Information and resources for businesses.
- MedLawns – Twin Cities — Free lawn mowing and yard maintenance for local medical staff during the COVID-19 outbreak.