RESULTS FROM CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) TESTS IN MINNESOTA
|…..||Positive Cases (including reinfections)||Reported Deaths||Completed Tests||…..|
|…..||Total Vaccines Administered||Total Hospitalized Since Start||Total In ICU Since Start||…..|
As of Dec. 3, 2021**
The Minnesota Department of Health releases an update daily at 11 a.m. CT.
Numbers from the previous update (Dec. 2, 2021):
- Positive Cases: 921,249
- Deaths: 9,554
- Approximate number of completed tests: 15,004,118
- Total vaccines administered: 7,894,561
- Total cases requiring hospitalization: 46,416
- Total in ICU: 9,224
CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) RESOURCES
- About Coronavirus or COVID-19 — Learn more about symptoms and how the virus spreads
- How To Prepare and Prevent — What you can do to protect yourself and family
- Information For Travelers — The latest recommendations and guidance for those traveling during the outbreak
- Minnesota Department Of Health Video PSA — Learn more about additional resources from the MDH
- CDC U.S. Situation Summary — The latest information, including confirmed cases and persons under investigation (PUI) in the U.S.
- Minnesota Department of Employment and Economic Development — Information and resources for businesses.
- MedLawns – Twin Cities — Free lawn mowing and yard maintenance for local medical staff during the COVID-19 outbreak.