REOPENING MINNESOTA: Click here for a list of COVID-19 restrictions, postponements statewide.
RESULTS FROM CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) TESTS IN MINNESOTA
|…..||Positive Cases||Reported Deaths||Completed Tests||Total Approx. People Tested||…..|
|…..||Total Vaccines Administered||Total Hospitalized Since Start||Total In ICU Since Start||Patients No Longer Isolated*||…..|
As of March 6, 2021**
The Minnesota Department of Health releases an update daily at 11 a.m. CT.
* — The MDH reports that “As of 5/18/2020 patients no longer needing isolation does not include those who have died; the cumulative number was adjusted to reflect that change.”
Numbers from the day prior (March 5, 2021):
- Positive Cases: 488,170
- Deaths: 6,534
- Approximate number of completed tests: 7,502,722
- Approximate number of people tested: 3,507,277
- Total vaccines administered: 1,498,369
- Total cases requiring hospitalization: 25,938
- Total in ICU: 5,352
- Patients No Longer Isolated: 474,175
RESULTS FROM CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) TESTS IN WISCONSIN
|…..||Positive Cases||Reported Deaths||Negative Tests||…..|
As of March 6, 2021
CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) RESOURCES
- About Coronavirus or COVID-19 — Learn more about symptoms and how the virus spreads
- How To Prepare and Prevent — What you can do to protect yourself and family
- Information For Travelers — The latest recommendations and guidance for those traveling during the outbreak
- Minnesota Department Of Health Video PSA — Learn more about additional resources from the MDH
- CDC U.S. Situation Summary — The latest information, including confirmed cases and persons under investigation (PUI) in the U.S.
- Minnesota Department of Employment and Economic Development — Information and resources for businesses.
- MedLawns – Twin Cities — Free lawn mowing and yard maintenance for local medical staff during the COVID-19 outbreak.