RESULTS FROM CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) TESTS IN MINNESOTA
|…..||Positive Cases||Reported Deaths||Completed Tests||…..|
|…..||Cases Needing Hospitalization||Hospitalized As Of Today||Patients No Longer Isolated*||…..|
As of June 5, 2020
The Minnesota Department of Health releases an update daily at 11 a.m. CT.
* — The MDH reports that “As of 5/18/2020 patients no longer needing isolation does not include those who have died; the cumulative number was adjusted to reflect that change.”
Numbers from the day prior (June 4, 2020):
- Positive Cases: 26,273
- Deaths: 1,115
- Approximate number of completed tests: 275,622
- Total cases requiring hospitalization: 3,253
- Hospitalized as of today: 512
- Patients No Longer Isolated: 21,490
MINNESOTA CASE OVERVIEW GRAPH
Credit: Minnesota Department of Health
COUNTY-BY-COUNTY CASES IN MINNESOTA
RESULTS FROM CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) TESTS IN WISCONSIN
|…..||Positive Cases||Reported Deaths||Negative Tests||…..|
As of June 4, 2020
CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) RESOURCES
- About Coronavirus or COVID-19 — Learn more about symptoms and how the virus spreads
- How To Prepare and Prevent — What you can do to protect yourself and family
- Information For Travelers — The latest recommendations and guidance for those traveling during the outbreak
- Minnesota Department Of Health Video PSA — Learn more about additional resources from the MDH
- CDC U.S. Situation Summary — The latest information, including confirmed cases and persons under investigation (PUI) in the U.S.
- Minnesota Department of Employment and Economic Development — Information and resources for businesses.
- MedLawns – Twin Cities — Free lawn mowing and yard maintenance for local medical staff during the COVID-19 outbreak.