'I Made A Stupid Mistake': 89-Year-Old Hopes Carbon Monoxide Scare Will Be A Warning To OthersA Minnesota man is sounding the alarm about an invisible threat.
Man, Dog Found Dead In Cabin, Carbon Monoxide Poisoning SuspectedOfficials in northern Minnesota say a 46-year-old man and his dog were found dead Saturday of apparent carbon monoxide poisoning.
Couple Found Dead Of Apparent CO In NE MinnesotaAuthorities say carbon monoxide poisoning apparently killed a Cloquet couple who were found dead in northeastern Minnesota.
1 Dead, 8 Hospitalized In NW Minn. CO PoisoningA 67-year-old man is dead and eight other victims have been hospitalized after a carbon monoxide poisoning incident in northwestern Minnesota Monday night.
Sheriff: 1 Dead In Leech Lake Fishing Incident Believed To Be CO PoisoningThe Cass County Sheriff's Office says one fisherman is dead after an incident on Leech Lake.
Investigators: Exhaust Pipe Found Chewed By Animals In Girl's Boating DeathThe Hennepin County Sheriff's Office has released more information on what may have led to a 7-year-old girl's death after boating on Lake Minnetonka.
Carbon Monoxide Poisoning Caused Meeker Co. Death, Victims ID'dSheriff's officials say carbon monoxide likely caused the death of a 27-year-old man in Meeker County. A 21-year-old woman in the Greenleaf Township residence also suffered the effects of carbon monoxide, but survived.
Survivors Of Deadly CO Poisoning In Camper To Make Full RecoveryTwo teenage siblings are expected to make a full recovery after being rescued from a camper where their sister and father died from high carbon monoxide levels. According to the St. Louis County Sheriff's Office, 14-year-old Noah Mechley and 15-year-old Karley Mechley are in stable condition at Hennepin County Medical Center Saturday.
As Furnaces Turn On In Minn., Risk Of CO Poisoning IncreasesNow that furnaces are clicking on around the city, the risk of carbon monoxide poisoning is going up. Just Saturday night, Burnsville firefighters say they got a call to an apartment complex and once there, they detected carbon monoxide in the air. The building was then evacuated.
Authorites: Remember To Check, Replace CO DetectorsOn Sunday, we’ll spring ahead. Along with changing our clocks, we’re reminded to change our batteries on important household items. Yes, firefighters want us to test and change out smoke detectors twice a year, but there's another life-saving device in your home you might not be thinking about: The carbon monoxide detector.