To help you get organized I found a few spring cleaning checklists and some coupons that can help you stock up on the supplies you need.
If you take it one week at a time, you will be living the good life come April!
Spring Cleaning Checklists
• Organized Home – quick easy checklist includes tips for inside and outside the house.
• Martha Stewart – Very organized, very thorough and includes a room-by room checklist that is easily printed. Also includes tips for washing windows, repairing a screen, etc.
• Woman’s Day – has quite a few printable checklists for each room and includes links to daily and weekly planner sheets to help you stay organized.
Coupons, Deals And Rebates
• Mr. Clean – $3 off coupons for sprays, cleaners and magic erasers.
• Procter & Gamble – Get $100 worth of P&G coupon savings by mail when you buy $50 worth of P&G products.
• Right @ Home – Johnson and Johnson – act fast to get a Spring Cleaning Gift Pack. First 10,000 people get samples from Ziploc, Scrubbing Bubbles and Pledge.
• Lysol – save more than $11 on Lysol products.
• Febreze Coupons – Get a fresh smelling house and a ton of coupons including $7 in savings from Febreze.