Authorities Release Woman Held In Connection With Missing Man’s Death

MINNEAPOLIS (WCCO) – Authorities say the woman who was taken into custody in connection with the death of a 27-year-old man who went missing last week has been released pending further investigation.

Cass County Sheriff Tom Burch said the woman, 20, still “remains a person of interest” in the case. Police did not release her name.

Police said a male suspect, also unnamed, is currently in custody, but on unrelated charges.

The remains of Mark Andrew Huesmann were found in a shallow grave near the Pine River area on Wednesday, police said.

Comments

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

More From WCCO | CBS Minnesota

The Leaderboard
Good Question

Listen Live