MINNEAPOLIS (WCCO) — The Minnesota Vikings’ full 2021 schedule has been released. They’ll open the season on the road against the Cincinnati Bengals and take on the Chicago Bears at home to close it out.
Here’s the full schedule:
- Week 1 @ Cincinnati Bengals (Sunday, Sept. 12 at noon)
- Week 2 @ Arizona Cardinals (Sunday, Sept. 19 at 3:05 p.m.)
- Week 3 vs. Seattle Seahawks (Sunday, Sept. 26 at 3:25 p.m.)
- Week 4 vs. Cleveland Browns (Sunday, Oct. 3 at noon)
- Week 5 vs. Detroit Lions (Sunday, Oct. 10 at noon)
- Week 6 @ Carolina Panthers (Sunday, Oct. 17 at noon)
- Week 7 – Bye
- Week 8 vs. Dallas Cowboys (Sunday, Oct. 31 at 7:20 p.m.)
- Week 9 @ Baltimore Ravens (Sunday, Nov. 7 at noon)
- Week 10 @ Los Angeles Chargers (Sunday, Nov. 14 at 3:05 p.m.)
- Week 11 vs. Green Bay Packers (Sunday, Nov. 21 at noon)
- Week 12 @ San Francisco 49ers (Sunday, Nov. 28 at 3:25 p.m.)
- Week 13 @ Detroit Lions (Sunday, Dec. 5 at noon)
- Week 14 vs. Pittsburgh Steelers (Thursday, Dec. 9 at 7:20 p.m.)
- Week 15 @ Chicago Bears (Monday, Dec. 20 at 7:15 p.m.)
- Week 16 vs. Los Angeles Rams (Sunday, Dec. 26 at noon)
- Week 17 @ Green Bay Packers (Sunday, Jan. 2 at 7:20 p.m.)
- Week 18 vs. Chicago Bears (Sunday, Jan. 9 at noon)
See you this fall 😊 pic.twitter.com/BwRpsEERCU
— Minnesota Vikings (@Vikings) May 12, 2021
On Twitter, the team said its goal is “to safely have 67,000 fans” at U.S. Bank Stadium this fall.
“With Gov. Walz’s most recent timeline, we believe we are on track but encourage all fans to take advantage of vaccination opportunities to ensure it,” the team said.
This is the NFL’s first 17-game season.
The team drafted an offensive tackle in the first round of the NFL Draft, Christian Darrisaw. Here’s a look at the entire draft class of 2021.
More On WCCO.com: